ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Image



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:26 pm 
Presentation Grade

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:40 pm
Posts: 754
Anyone know when the North Central Regional will be open for registration on line?? And where?




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:53 pm 
Presentation Grade

Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:48 pm
Posts: 595
It is up on scorechaser now.

https://app.scorechaser.com/tournament-CH0AERVFDLI0W1


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:38 pm 
Presentation Grade

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:40 pm
Posts: 754
Thanks MTR! Got it. Hope to be there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:40 am 
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:44 pm
Posts: 355
Really looking forward to this regional. It is a great place to shoot. There are already 137 signed up in /3 days so attendance will be good. Pete is not much for social media stuff but hope he gets things out like hotels, ammo, etc. for us that have to fly in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:11 pm 
Presentation Grade

Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:34 pm
Posts: 698
I hope like heck we get to fly up for this, the kids are excited about getting to catch a twins game, we might be able to get two. That will leave only the NE and the West regional for me to have hit the all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:00 pm 
Presentation Grade

Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:48 pm
Posts: 595
Pete opened up a bunch of lanes and land to shoot for last year’s Wisconsin State. His place is big and getting bigger. We had over 70miles on our Ranger from the 4 days we were there. It is going to be a great shoot and Pete promised us that we would be shooting at places that we had never seen or been shot on before.

Look in Hudson for places to stay at if you want to be around a “bigger” city civilization with chain restaurants, etc. It is 20minutes up to the club from Hudson hotels.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:07 pm 
Presentation Grade

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:28 pm
Posts: 615
Location: Wisconsin
You’ll find plenty of great places to eat in downtown Hudson. Lola American, Barkers, WinzerStube and many more.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:16 am 
Tournament Grade

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:15 am
Posts: 228
should be noted that this regional is also stop 2 in the AFS Gamebore Classic tour

_________________
Meadows Gun Club & Shooting School
Always in Season Bulk Ammo

NSCA Life Member
NRA Member
Georgia Carry Member


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:06 pm 
Presentation Grade

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:40 pm
Posts: 556
Lots of places to stay just over the border in Woodbury MN.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:02 pm 
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:44 pm
Posts: 355
I am a bit disappointed in the way Pete is running his first big shoot. When you sign up he is not giving anything for signup (like a shirt) like every other regional, no meal ticket like the others, no B rotations on main and the like. Seems like it is being half assed and I don’t fly across the country for half a$$ run shoots.

The Western Regional is run top notch with excellent planning. Pete needs to but up. It is like he doesn’t want people from out of state to attend. People who need to plan flights, etc. He needs to get it together.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:29 pm 
Tournament Grade

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:57 pm
Posts: 180
Think of all the money you’ll save by not going. You can buy lots of food and T-shirts!

BTW, did you do the man the courtesy of voicing your dissatisfaction with him before doing so here?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:47 pm 
Presentation Grade

Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:48 pm
Posts: 595
wow -
I guess I haven't picked up my registration bag to see what Pete has placed in it for shooter swag. I'll just wait and see when I get there. I don't usually plan my travels for the shoot year based on what t-shirt I may or may not be getting at the events.

As far as B rotations - I see B-squads listed on the Main in Score Chaser on the 8:30 & 11:30 Red rotations and a few stations on the Blue.

Not speaking for Pete as he fights his own fights, but there are 450 registered already, AFS is full, Fitasc is full.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:18 pm 
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:44 pm
Posts: 355
Well, sarcasm noted from the locals. Just hope to actually land there after they burn down MSP after the trial but enjoy it there you two.

I asked about Ammo and his reply was it will be all better by August and don’t worry about it. He was a bit short with me. I can ship my own but really.... kinda need to plan for that!

No program out. Not that I need some but he has no updates on website or social media.

I have shot there a bunch when I lived there but when all other regionals, etc. seem to understand what the minimum is for information for shooters who need to fly in and plan he is sadly short on that. And frankly the replies here help nobody making the trip across the country. I liked shooting there and am assuming it will have ammenities for campers, etc. Again, these are all questions answered in a program and the like as well as social media/website (last updated 2018).

Enjoy your short drive there you two. I will look for you under his desk with the other boot lickers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:43 pm 
Tournament Grade

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:57 pm
Posts: 180
Way to go Swanny! Can’t imagine why with that attitude you were ‘run out of Dodge’ before:-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:26 am 
Field Grade

Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 9:55 am
Posts: 24
The Swanny wrote:
Well, sarcasm noted from the locals. Just hope to actually land there after they burn down MSP after the trial but enjoy it there you two.

I asked about Ammo and his reply was it will be all better by August and don’t worry about it. He was a bit short with me. I can ship my own but really.... kinda need to plan for that!

No program out. Not that I need some but he has no updates on website or social media.

I have shot there a bunch when I lived there but when all other regionals, etc. seem to understand what the minimum is for information for shooters who need to fly in and plan he is sadly short on that. And frankly the replies here help nobody making the trip across the country. I liked shooting there and am assuming it will have ammenities for campers, etc. Again, these are all questions answered in a program and the like as well as social media/website (last updated 2018).

Enjoy your short drive there you two. I will look for you under his desk with the other boot lickers.


Swanson -
fair enough on needing more information out to the shooters on the event. I went and looked at the Western Regional and see what you are talking about and the linked flyers and website were well done.
I for one don't want to pay $19 more for the main event for a "free" t-shirt.

As I no longer see you registered for the event on ScoreChaser (still showing in the squadding) - I guess you won't be able to see the bootlickers of the midwest.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:48 am 
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:44 pm
Posts: 355
Gokaudbird wrote:
The Swanny wrote:
Well, sarcasm noted from the locals. Just hope to actually land there after they burn down MSP after the trial but enjoy it there you two.

I asked about Ammo and his reply was it will be all better by August and don’t worry about it. He was a bit short with me. I can ship my own but really.... kinda need to plan for that!

No program out. Not that I need some but he has no updates on website or social media.

I have shot there a bunch when I lived there but when all other regionals, etc. seem to understand what the minimum is for information for shooters who need to fly in and plan he is sadly short on that. And frankly the replies here help nobody making the trip across the country. I liked shooting there and am assuming it will have ammenities for campers, etc. Again, these are all questions answered in a program and the like as well as social media/website (last updated 2018).

Enjoy your short drive there you two. I will look for you under his desk with the other boot lickers.


Swanson -
fair enough on needing more information out to the shooters on the event. I went and looked at the Western Regional and see what you are talking about and the linked flyers and website were well done.
I for one don't want to pay $19 more for the main event for a "free" t-shirt.

As I no longer see you registered for the event on ScoreChaser (still showing in the squadding) - I guess you won't be able to see the bootlickers of the midwest.

Still registered and squadded. Need to look harder.

Pete has great targets there. Just asking for more info for the people flying in is apparently a lot to ask some here. But is standard for every other big shoot. Just how they roll there I guess. If I pull out I am sure they won't miss me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:26 am 
Presentation Grade

Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:48 pm
Posts: 595
The Swanny wrote:
Pete has great targets there. Just asking for more info for the people flying in is apparently a lot to ask some here. But is standard for every other big shoot. Just how they roll there I guess. If I pull out I am sure they won't miss me.


Swanny - I agree on this- they will be great targets but more info needed after looking around.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:43 pm 
Crown Grade

Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:29 pm
Posts: 2828
Location: Central Maine
Hopefully the feedback will get to shoot management and more info and updates on all the details related to the event. I certainly get it that traveling in for event it is nice to know everything you possibly can in advance and plan accordingly.

I haven’t flown anywhere to shoot yet but typically drive to M&M once a year which is 10 hours each way. I soaked in as much info as I could before the first visit there. Know the lay of the land now and know pretty much what to expect but driving is a much different deal than flying for sure

The good news is there are still 4 plus months to go for this event and time for more information to be shared by participating shooters

_________________
CG Summit Sporting
Beretta A400 Excel "Black" Cole Special
Browning Citori Crossover Target
Beretta A400 20 Gauge

NSCA 602398


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2021 North Central Regional
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:06 pm 
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:44 pm
Posts: 355
MTR wrote:
The Swanny wrote:
Pete has great targets there. Just asking for more info for the people flying in is apparently a lot to ask some here. But is standard for every other big shoot. Just how they roll there I guess. If I pull out I am sure they won't miss me.


Swanny - I agree on this- they will be great targets but more info needed after looking around.


Thank you for understanding. The prices for big shoots don't bother me...$20 here and there as some events are higher at X than Y. That iOS cheaper than having to ship 3 flats to a shoot lol!. I am sure it will be a good shoot. I just would like more info is all. And they will need to do that if they want to get another Regional or US Open.




Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: 1casual, 47MolineRTU, 5String, AJ-M12, andy15, BG1187, Bing [Bot], birdhunter39, casonet, dannyd93140, DaveInFloweryBranchGA, dcblvsh2, DEG, Denver1911, desmobob, Dmc57, dpe2002, eagle1899, ecampo, ellisjre, EricB, Flyingtargets!, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, gunut 1, icyclefar, JASmith, jbc247, Jta5er, Keperkey, Life of Riley, M856021, mustanggt, nickelsmith, ohio mike, Osiek, Pettifogger1, piano2ner, railroad, Rdtay10, RebeccaKerr, Road Man, Saltydog055, SBBW, shotgunvette, SHughes, SuperXOne, SWPAMike, Tadman1, Tom Shaffer, TWISTER7795, WAGinVA, Walt Lister, Westender, wjonessc, YevetS


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group    - DMCA Notice