ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The Gulf Coast Magnolia Classic, 3-19/21, 21
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:04 pm 
Utility Grade

It was great to meet you Oneounce! Thanks so much for coming up and shooting with us.

I was pleased with the turnout, but we look forward to working to do a better job next year and having an even better shoot. From my perspective, things went fairly smoothly and seemed like folks had a good time.

Thanks to everyone that was a part of the event. We do appreciate you!

Post subject: Re: The Gulf Coast Magnolia Classic, 3-19/21, 21
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:57 pm 
Crown Grade

Thanks hawk! Targets were very good; even the 'easy" ones were missable (as evidenced by me!)
I could envision many more stations around that course using that terrain to make things very fun and challenging!

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin