Shotgun Forum banner

Mattarelli Trap Machine Help

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  walleyeman 
#1 ·
Hi guys/gals. Anyone out there use a Mattarelli trap machine? Our club has one that was purchased in 2014 and has never given us any problems until now. It was running fine then it started wind milling and not oscillating at the same time. I phoned the tech at Briley and he suggested I replace the micro switch, which I did but it has not fixed the issue. Any ideas?

Could it be something in the control box? Fuse? I will contact Briley again on Monday to see what they say but I thought maybe someone on here would know as well.

#3 ·
Yes, I looked at their videos and the micro switch is set correctly. Even tested it by manually depressing the microswitch and the machine would not stop wind milling.
The tech at Briley today said that it might be the main mother board in the control box. He is sending me one. I hope he is right. I bet our machine does not have 10000 targets thrown.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.