ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: trapshooter.com quirkinesses?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:46 pm 
Crown Grade

Thanks birdhunter39.

Post subject: Re: trapshooter.com quirkinesses?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:02 pm 
Diamond Grade

Jaspo01 wrote:
oldtechshooter wrote:
lossking wrote:
trapshooters.com reinforces every negative thing I've ever heard about pompous, grumpy trapshooters.

IMHO, mg1polo is the biggest prick on the site, but has about 90% of the board convinced he is a know-it-all. He may know some things, and they work for him, just as many here have things that work for them. But if you don't do it his way, he considers you ignorant, stupid, not worth replying to, etc. He treats newbies who haven't reached this magical 50 post limit yet that turns posters from idiots into believable shooters/reloaders, like dogshit. I've reported this asshat numerous times, but I think he has the mods in his pocket.

Where did you get your 90% opinion?
He was heavily challenged on a wad thread I participated in.
Many long time members went against him as well as me.
This isn't a one off either. No one is going to accept any members b.s. He gets challenged many times and has been threatened with bans by the moderators often. His reputation as being some kind of a T.S, Svengali is a figment of your imagination.
His numerous posts do not mean wide spread acceptance of his
views over there.
https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/cl ... st-8560358
I have also noticed many long timers that many here have complained about have
virtually vanished from that site recently.

I guess we interpret his asshatedness differently. He has several threads on making shot, one that starts out praising his prowess of the process. This one and another one I think got rather heated with others suggesting different coolants than what he used. He immediately came unglued, called them ignorant, etc. If you don't do it his way, it isn't right, ya just gotta accept that fact.

I have gotten in several tiffs in threads with him on his attitude and how he treats newbies there. Most of the posts by both of us were deleted poste haste. He just really doesn't give a sh*t. I think he was abused as a child.

I would love to jump on this thread where he claims any Joe 6 pack can ship powder, upon learning of a gent in Hawaii that had an 8# jug of Clays he didn't need. Claims ya just gotta put the right signage on the package. Me thinks he's got shipping ammo with an ORM-D sticker confuse with hazmat. AFAIK powder and primers hipping by individuals is a big no-no, but try telling mg1, who knows more than everyone that. See post #7 for his simplistic explanation

https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/ho ... st-8560995

And I'm vanishing more or less. I have grown tired of that site. It offers nothing I don't know. I check here occasionally, and over at castboolits, and that's about it anymore. Got better things to do.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7