It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: what choke for trap
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:00 pm 
Limited Edition

Rooster booster wrote:
Auldthymer wrote:
mudpack wrote:
I also have Dr. Jones' book and when repeating his beliefs on TS.com about chokes for trap, the moderator promptly banned me. Probably permanently. :lol:

I don’t see the source of friction. Do you know what the supposed crime was?

You already know the answer.......there’s no rhyme or reason there.

Of course.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:12 pm 
Crown Grade

Auldthymer wrote:
mudpack wrote:
I also have Dr. Jones' book and when repeating his beliefs on TS.com about chokes for trap, the moderator promptly banned me. Probably permanently. :lol:

Yes, the 'crime' was "trolling", I was told.
I suppose because I had a good rebuttal for every argument the clique over there put forth for using Full choke for every shooter, every condition, every yardage, they ran out of arguments and told the moderator to put me on the guillotine.
Certainly not the worst thing that's ever happened to me....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:00 pm 
Presentation Grade

mudpack wrote:
Auldthymer wrote:
mudpack wrote:

Yes, the 'crime' was "trolling", I was told.
I suppose because I had a good rebuttal for every argument the clique over there put forth for using Full choke for every shooter, every condition, every yardage, they ran out of arguments and told the moderator to put me on the guillotine.
Certainly not the worst thing that's ever happened to me....

Well Mud you know me by another name but welcome to the club , I to was asked to go
play somewhere else ! At first I was pissed , then it became obvious there wasn't any more
room on the forum for those Not willing to bow to the Grandstanding of some , But , I
have to be careful as some lurk here !

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:00 pm 
Crown Grade

Ravenanme wrote:
Well Mud you know me by another name but welcome to the club , I to was asked to go play somewhere else ! At first I was pissed , then it became obvious there wasn't any more room on the forum for those Not willing to bow to the Grandstanding of some , But , I have to be careful as some lurk here !
Don't worry overmuch about the TS.com members who are also members here. The two forums seem to bring out radically different personalities in the same person.
With few exceptions (and you probably know who they are), folks on SGW are consistently pretty darn civil.