ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dropping the Comb on 3020
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:02 pm 
Field Grade

I may be dumb but I ain't stupid; I hope.

Won a 20 ga SA. I need to drop the comb, My eyes are too high, I can see the whole rail and a whole bunch more while mounting and aiming. In the past all I needed to do was to Shim out the top of the stock. The problem is that the only shims that came with this gun only have thickened bottoms. My Benelli & Beretta autos allowed me to to by flipping and combining shims I could pretty much do whatever I wanted.

Am I missing something here?

One other thing does Stoeger even have directions on the shim installation? None in my manual, none in the downloaded manual, no YouTube, no nuttin'