Shotgun Forum banner

Beretta USA web site

71K views 50 replies 43 participants last post by  lp6 
#1 ·
#2 ·
This is truely a crappy designed disfunctional web site. I deal with this site from many computers and I also deal with a number of other sites and this one just flat out does not work. I have had a number of questions on the site that go unanswered. I have given up on ordering items on a number of occasions given they just will not take my money and refer me to the phone number to order. I would question my rural connection but I have tried to get business done on fiber optic, DSL etc and you just end up spending time and getting nothing resolved. AS they improve the site they create more problems. It is a shame but they just don't pull it together.
This has alos been the case for the last few years. I love my Berettas but any product ordering should go to the establised internet dealers like Etchen Able and all the others.
Bereta needs to get a new web designer
gman

#4 ·
I agree, Beretta has a great firearm but I do not reccommend trying to order from the website. I placed an order and paid for next day delivery. I finally received my order a week and a half later. They did however knock off the freight charges. Still not a pleasant experience.. :evil:

#6 ·
I am shopping for a new Beretta, I think their website sucks.
Not much for descriptions and the basics like weight are not correct from what the dealers tell me.

Even micro businesses have great sites these days.
They have no excuse for poor web site.

Reactions: 28ga.
#8 ·
This site is a total piece of crap.

I've tried to get specs on their guns and had a hard time finding the guns in the first place!

Then, the damn site doesn't even give things such as LOP!!!!

Beretta is selling into a very different market.

Reactions: davedude
#9 ·
gmannn said:
This is truely a crappy designed disfunctional web site.
bobinthesky said:
They always seem to be a long way behind with their product catalog too!
pendennis said:
Beretta, where is your IT support?
Inkmann said:
I am shopping for a new Beretta, I think their website sucks. They have no excuse for poor web site.
Pumpster said:
This site is a total piece of crap.
+1 To Each Of The Above Opinions.

#11 ·
Worst gun web site I have ever been on. I am trying to decide between buying a Beretta AL391 U2 sport X-tra grain 12 ga 28" or a Benelli Montefeltro 12 ga. Thank goodness for the great people on this website that are willing to give excellent information. From what I have learned here and how the break down of the Beretta AL391 is not to easy I am leaning toward the Benelli.

#12 ·
I have to add my frustrations to those mentioned. I expect a company web page to offer me more information than I can find at some gun dealer's website, not less! As mentioned, the weights are way off, at least on the handfull of my guns I've weighed. The descriptions are "this one is like all the rest, only different".

#19 ·
Based on the only new Beretta experience I've had, their service takes a cue from their website.

#22 ·
hqjig said:
yup the site sucks i been looking to buy a 28ga o/u either Beretta or browning want a light gun cant find the weights on any of there guns
I have two 28 gauge Beretta shotguns: Onyx Pro 28 inch 6 lbs 7 oz. Silver Pigeon II 30 inch 6 lbs 3.5 oz. Hope this helps. I have a Silver Pigeon V 20 ***** 28 inch barrels 6 lbs 5 oz. more or less (poor memory). The 20 gauge is quite nice if you aren't totally commited to 28 gauge, which I love and really can't fault.