Shotgun Forum banner

Welcome Syren to Shotgunworld

18K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  thebeardedrebel 
#1 ·
Shotgunworld is pleased to announce that Syren is the new Women Shotgun Shooters sponsor.
From their website...
Our Mission - Shotguns for Women

Over the years many firearm manufacturers have considered making a firearm for women. Some decided the market is too small to justify the effort. Others have made halfhearted attempts, or even worse a gun with a shortened stock that has been painted a silly color. In our opinion these efforts are something less than genuine. Syren is a different story.

As a division of Caesar Guerini and Fabarm, the goal of Syren is to provide products that are designed exclusively for Women. We want to finally end the need for making compromises. No more modifying existing products, no more paint to cover up an altered stock, no more youth models being pushed as your only option. Our shotguns and accessories are designed just for Women and led by Women. Everyone involved with Syren, from our female management team to our Pro-Staff ladies, are committed to producing the best products possible so that there will be no more compromises when it comes to our lady shooters and their needs.

See what they have to offer at http://syrenusa.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Was at Cole's the other day.... very, very nice gun. Too bad I already bought a 391 and had it fitted for my wife before I found out about Syren guns.

My guess: Syren won't be able to keep up with demand... they WILL sell like crazy.

Good Luck to Fabarm/ Guerini , you guys came up with a great design for a totally overlooked market !!

#3 ·
I waited two months for my Syren to show up. I loved it from the get go. Well balanced, lovely swing and most importantly, it fit me better than any other shotgun I have ever shouldered.

Now for the sad news. I had to send it back to Guerini. After shooting it a couple of times, the top lever froze in the center position. I could open the gun only with brute force. There were times it wouldn't open at all and my son or husband had to open it for me, it was so tightly frozen. So after my long wait for the gun, it has been shipped back to Guerini to have them look at it. It will probably be gone for three to four weeks. I live across country from Guerini USA. The bright side is, I am sure Guerini will make it right.

Sigh.......

#4 ·
Damn Savannah - I am sorry to hear your Syren is going back for some attention. But have faith - CG customer service is fantastic, and you should have your baby back shooting in no time. Teething pains, that's all.

Please let us know the progress as it develops.

Good luck and safe shooting.

#5 ·
You could not have said truer words TrapperJohn. My gun has been back from CG for several weeks now and it is working beautifully. My husband asked them to put extra finish on the stock and OMG someone worked my wood over on the gun. It was so beautiful when it came back. I was almost glad I had to send it to them. I give CG a two thumbs up.

#6 ·
So how do they prevent an uneducated he man woman hater such as myself from procuringone of these "women onlyshotguns ?" I do not understand ? Is it just a marketing ploy to sell shotguns to women. What does syren have to offer that mossy and Ithaca don't ? If what they are saying is they don't want shortened stock, or pink stocks isn't it just a normal shotgun? I've never really seen guns as something really gender specific...maybe dominated by men due to ones personal interests. Or is it because the company is run by women ?

I was raised by a single mother who regularly outshot her former LEO ex husband with his own colt anaconda in 357 magnum. After the divorce she couldn't really afford guns, especially with her doctor bills and prefered her big purchases to be the latest gaming system, but I hope as i have grown into a man i will be able to do her justice whenever I go to the range.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.