ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: More things are a' changin'.....
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:33 pm 
Shooting Instructor
Shooting Instructor

Folks,
As most of you know, Elizabeth and I got married about a month ago....and since then we have been working hard at combining our teaching business. While most of you are more familiar with me and what I have to offer, you need to get to know Elizabeth and how awesome she is at what she does.

Elizabeth Lanier, now Elizabeth Fennell, is a full time instructor, with 8 years of experience. She holds a NSCA Level 3 certification. Elizabeth and I teach the same method, and work with students interchangeably. I have never worked with ANYONE who gets new shooters fired up about clay target shooting as she does. She is able to put anyone at ease, and enjoy the sport, like no one else. This is a quality that few possess.

While we both handle shooters across a wide spectrum, we compliment each other on the teaching field....she is AMAZING at getting new shooters started, and I do a pretty good job of taking experience shooters to a new level. We both, however, teach everything from competition shooters to those who love driven bird shooting, to the nuances of the game of FITASC.

Our teaching facility in SC is capable of handling all of our students needs, with 2 main shooting fields, each with its own personality. The "training center" has 2 towers and varying terrain to test any shooter at any level. The "Chimney Field" is much more picturesque, with amazing views, and targets capable of challenging the beginning clay shooter, and the advance wing shooter.

MEC Traps and LongRange LLC controls provide all the target presentations imaginable.

Our new FaceBook page is https://www.facebook.com/FennellShootingSchool/ . We will be launching a new joint website soon. In the meantime, you can contact either of us through my website..... http://www.willfennell.com and we look forward to working with you!

Best,

Will

Will Fennell
www.fennellshootingschool.com

Post subject: Re: More things are a' changin'.....
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:08 am 
Diamond Grade

Congratulations to you both!

"I instruct to break targets...I coach to compete".

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:03 pm 
Utility Grade

Not that Will and Elizabeth need it, but I can vouch for everything Will said. I've been to the training center to work with Will a few times. With Will's reputation, my expectations of course were high. The reality exceeds expectations though -- tremendous facility, coaching and overall experience. This place is like a pristine private sanctuary, except you can shoot just about any presentation imaginable, with Will's world class coaching, and he can tailor the presentations on the fly with the push of a few buttons. Last time I went, my wife who had never touched a gun of any kind but was interested in starting to shoot sporting clays came along for a lesson with Elizabeth. Will rightly suggested "just leave it to Elizabeth". He and I stayed completely out of the way. My wife and Elizabeth connected directly in advance of the lesson. When we arrived, they went off to their own field and Elizabeth did her thing. I can tell you that by the end of her time with Elizabeth, my wife was shooting comfortably and confidently, and breaking a lot of clays. She left completely hooked, and we now shoot together almost weekly. Elizabeth has continued to be a resource for my wife, answering questions by text, Facebook and phone. I am sure Elizabeth also can coach high level shooters, but the way she introduced my wife to the sport is really something extraordinary. We'll be back soon!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:34 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Wishing you both nothing but the best! Hope to see you soon.
Terry Wagner

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:03 pm 
Presentation Grade

Will, Judy and I have known Elizabeth for a few years now through our time together at the Southern SxS in Sanford NC. Looking forward to meeting you and reconnecting with Elizabeth at the US Open next week.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:22 am 
Tournament Grade

Will

Congratulations to you and Elizabeth and pleased that the business is going well. Readers of this section are lucky to get such good advice
Enjoyed catching up with you (albeit briefly) last year at Churchills & Italy. Enjoyed
shooting your parcours, but still love your old DT10!
Catch up again somewhere in world.

Best wishes

Leigh