ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Beretta Vittoria vs. Blaser Intuition
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:15 pm 
Tournament Grade

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has demoed the Beretta Vittoria and/or the Blaser Intuition and what your thoughts were on them? Is one a superior gun over the other?

Post subject: Re: Beretta Vittoria vs. Blaser Intuition
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:24 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

efpeterson wrote:
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has demoed the Beretta Vittoria and/or the Blaser Intuition and what your thoughts were on them? Is one a superior gun over the other?

I've not shot the Beretta, but I've commented on the Intuition further down in this topic. It is titled "Blaser Intuition," someone else has reviewed the Beretta and it is titled "Beretta Victoria." MAJ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:28 pm 
Utility Grade

MAJENKINS wrote:
I've not shot the Beretta, but I've commented on the Intuition further down in this topic. It is titled "Blaser Intuition," someone else has reviewed the Beretta and it is titled "Beretta Victoria." MAJ

Any chance you can link to this post? I've searched six ways from Sunday and can't find it. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:28 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

On this topic, about 23 subjects under this subject with the last posting Nov. 7, 2018. MAJ