ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thank you land owners
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:44 pm 
Field Grade

Got out today for some squirrel hunting. Still to many leaves. Next weekend should be better. Had a great time with my 10 year old daughter. Shooting a 10/22. But I'd like to thank any land owner out there who still allows a man and his daughter who comes to his barn or door and asks him if it would be alright to walk his oaks for banner tails. And says yes! I was told that as a kid my dad and his buddies would just knock on the door and ask. It still works?! Most times a relationship begins. I respect the land owner and ask everytime. And if I knock and he isnt there I never go in. Even if I've been go there for 10years. After all he may be in there bow hunting. I'm thankful for you landowners.

Post subject: Re: Thank you land owners
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:15 pm 
Tournament Grade

I too am thankful for the gracious land owners who will still grant permission for hunting on their land, or fishing in their ponds...