Shotgun Forum banner

MEC progressive owners, a lifetime supply of index balls?

99K views 453 replies 278 participants last post by  skeeter300 
#1 · (Edited)
I have retired but am still able to keep this offer going. Mailing address has changed and the price has increased. I can't believe this has been going on this long.

Please read below for updated info.

Regards to all!

Hello Fellow Mec Progressive Owners:

Every time we spill shot or powder, the machine must be taken apart to clear everything and the easiest part to lose is the index ball.

The Mec part is No. 515D and their cost is $ 1.33 each.

I buy steel balls in bulk for a product we manufacture.

As I was speaking to my "Ball Guy" the other day, I asked him to send me some .125 balls equivalent to the MEC part.

I purchased a quantity of .125 balls; C/S Chrome Steel, 52100, Chrome Alloy Tool Steel, both for myself and to offer to my Friends on the forum.

If anyone would like a lifetime supply of these balls to have on hand, send me:

A self addressed stamped envelope; that is, an envelope with your address and a postage stamp on it, and two, one dollar bills.

I will send you 20 balls in your envelope.

Mail to:

RLTKFT
5001 Dorrell Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89131

Best Regards,

See less See more
#402 ·
My lifetime supply of MEC index balls arrived today. Thanks Sinjin!

#410 ·
Well, this post about the index balls has been up quite some time. I send Sinjin1952 a buck just last week and the balls came today. What a bargain. They arrived very quickly and I am very pleased. I have been taking good care of my one ball for some time now and it's great to have some spares. Thanks so much Sinjin1952. They are still available so I would encourage you to order some. Cheers!

#411 ·
I didn't realize that the package had arrived! Was set down somewhere on one of the desks or something like that. Thanks so much for your time and help. As for the questions, I don't shoot the league you are asking about. Think they have changed the name. I don't shoot much at all. My daughter is the one that shoots the most. A lot of times is spent out on the range in Birchwood.

#412 ·
Such irony! Since I bought the lifetime supply of index balls, I haven't lost one!

#415 ·
Steve (the only forum member I've met in person) asks:

What is a life time supply??

Just wondering.

Hello Steve:

As all my valued Customers have experienced,
I ship the balls in a small poly bag.
When you've gone through the twenty or so balls and
remove the final ball from the bag,

it's "life" is over.

Regards to all,

#416 ·
Since I've only lost two in the past 10 years, it's more than a lifetime supply for me

#421 ·
Selling your Balls since 2009, Brother called me yesterday and said he has a bunch of Balls, told him congratulations,, I still have my two,, told me about the post here and I had to read it,,LMAO,, Thanks for helping out the group,,,, He ordered a bag yesterday so I'll also have many Balls,,,,,Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.