ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Looking for advise, New left handed O/U 12ga
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:40 am 
Presentation Grade

the difference is in the palm swell, and it makes a big difference, I didn't think it would, but let me tell you after buying a true left handed over/under gun a few months ago, I've never been happier.

NSCA#620844
"regarde le putain d'oiseau"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:25 am 
Crown Grade

True LH as in the top lever is well to the left and you push the lever to the left or a LH gun as in the stock is built for a LH? Personally, as a LH, I like to push the top lever to the right as opposed to working my thumb over the top and pulling it.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:04 am 
Crown Grade

oneounceload wrote:
True LH as in the top lever is well to the left and you push the lever to the left or a LH gun as in the stock is built for a LH? Personally, as a LH, I like to push the top lever to the right as opposed to working my thumb over the top and pulling it.

I agree with this. As a lefty to me the only aspects of a right handed O/U I don’t like are the wrong side palm swell and cast off.