ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for a place to shoot.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:54 pm 
Utility Grade

I'm from Manchester and I've just got a new Winchester 1200 I'm looking to shoot, but Firing Line doesn't allow shotguns. I just got back from Pawtuckaway where I was told there was a place to shoot, but it turns out, the property got bought out by a lefty a few years back, and he doesn't allow anyone to shoot there anymore. A lot of WMAs seem to have restrictions on shooting, according to F&G. I've been told I can shoot on conservation land, but I can't seem to confirm that, and I'd have to look up a tax map. Does anyone know where I can shoot around here, short of getting a club membership? Maybe a 2A friendly farm? I don't want to have to drink all this generic soda.

Post subject: Re: Looking for a place to shoot.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:36 am 
Utility Grade

HitmanNumber86 wrote:
I'm from Manchester and I've just got a new Winchester 1200 I'm looking to shoot, but Firing Line doesn't allow shotguns. I just got back from Pawtuckaway where I was told there was a place to shoot, but it turns out, the property got bought out by a lefty a few years back, and he doesn't allow anyone to shoot there anymore. A lot of WMAs seem to have restrictions on shooting, according to F&G. I've been told I can shoot on conservation land, but I can't seem to confirm that, and I'd have to look up a tax map. Does anyone know where I can shoot around here, short of getting a club membership? Maybe a 2A friendly farm? I don't want to have to drink all this generic soda.

Pemi Fish and Game Club in Holderness. $45 per year IIRC. I have been a member for several years now. Great group of Trap shooters and 5 Stand shooters on Thursday evening and Sunday. They also have indoor pistol range, outdoor covered 50 and 100 yd ranges, and 600plus yard rifle range, bow range, etc.

Post subject: Re: Looking for a place to shoot.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:48 pm 
Crown Grade

I'm a member at the Pemi F&G, and also serve on the BOD.

We've changed the fee structure as of 2019, by eliminating all range fees, but have raised the membership price to $100/year. Access to the indoor range is an additional $30/year.

All new members must attend an orientation.

If you'd like to shoot some trap, the trap house is under renovation so we put an Atlas 400 just off to the side, or 5 stand, contact me here and we can set up a day. We have a one day membership for $10 which requires being sponsored by a member. We shoot trap every other Thursday afternoon starting at 4pm, and 5 stand on Sunday mornings starting at 9:00.

Detailed membership info http://pemi.org/membership

Event calendar is at http://pemi.org/calendar