ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: need an advice from shotgun experts and benelli owners
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:23 pm 
Crown Grade

hunter789 wrote:
i'm not an american but, wife is a wife everywhere and especially ex wife's looks like to each other :)

Yep! That`s one thing that can unite us all, regardless of race, creed, religion, nationality or political persuasion!

Remington 870 Express (Realtree Xtra camo)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:05 am 
Utility Grade

hello.. have anybody seen like this before? this happened to my benelli m2's recoil pad in snow, i mean it was snowing when i did my hunting and snow was falling on gun butt after half hour happened this... Image the recoil pad shrink like you know when you put finger in the water and hold it inn there long time when you take it out the skin on the finger is shrinked. is it ok? or my gun is defective from the factory somehow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:43 am 
Diamond Grade

haven't seen that. my M2 has been covered in snow to the point of having to brush it off before shooting and rubber surfaces still look original.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:47 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

No, I haven’t seen that, but the pad on my legacy suddenly started falling apart with chunks of the pad just falling out of it

"We pulled the trigger, the safety went forward, both barrels fired almost together, the gun opened, ejectors kicked the fired cases over our shoulder ...the most completely automatic gun we ever fired" Elmer Keith- Shotguns by Keith

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:28 am 
Utility Grade

casonet wrote:
No, I haven’t seen that, but the pad on my legacy suddenly started falling apart with chunks of the pad just falling out of it

yep i heard about problem like you have, many benelli owners complain about it including me i mentioned in my posts above

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:24 pm 
Field Grade

hunter789 wrote:
hello.. have anybody seen like this before? this happened to my benelli m2's recoil pad in snow, i mean it was snowing when i did my hunting and snow was falling on gun butt after half hour happened this... Image the recoil pad shrink like you know when you put finger in the water and hold it inn there long time when you take it out the skin on the finger is shrinked. is it ok? or my gun is defective from the factory somehow

I've had a couple of gel rifle recoil pads do that, but not anything from a Benelli. I would contact the warranty department and see if they will send you a new pad, comb, and chevron kit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:11 pm 
Utility Grade

thank you for your response. yes i already contacted to local store where i did buy this shotgun and they told me they will contact to the benelli factory. i'm waiting for their response

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:12 am 
Utility Grade

Hello everybody. Finally have got replacement parts for my benelli m2 stock.but I have no idea how to replace the gel pad on the comb or hump I don't even know how it is called with right way.i was palping on YouTube and I couldn't find any video regarding to this case. is there anybody who has an experience or maybe just knows how to do this stuff?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:20 am 
Shotgun Expert
Shotgun Expert

https://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=217587

http://randywakeman.com/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:34 pm 
Presentation Grade

Some of the gel type pads will take a set or get mushy if the shotgun is stored butt down. Also, some cleaning solvents are death to them as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:11 am 
Utility Grade

Thank you very much