ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Zoli Bella or Z sport compact???
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:39 pm 
Tournament Grade

I am having a hard time finding details on either of these guns and I was hoping someone here may be familiar with them.

Do they have a reduced grip radius like the Beretta Vittoria and the Syren or Summit Compact do or is it mainly reduced LOP?

I am currently shooting a Fabarms XLR5 compact which fits me well and I am looking for an over/under with similar fit. I think the Summit Compact would do that not sure about the Zoli or Vittoria.

Thanks
Bill

Post subject: Re: Zoli Bella or Z sport compact???
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:18 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I have not shot either the Zoli Bella or the Z Sport. A shooting acquaintance, short woman with hobbit arms, bought the 12 gauge Summit Compact as the cheaper alternative to the Syren Tempio. She has been pleased enough to buy a 28 gauge Syren Tempio and then send it back for 20 gauge barrels. I have the Blaser F16 Intuition, which is basically a clone of the Syren Tempio, and really like the gun.

You are shooting a CG product and appear to be happy with it. So why would you spend more money to get a Zoli instead of a Summit Compact? Unless you are just in gun lust, which is irrational but fully understandable. MAJ

Post subject: Re: Zoli Bella or Z sport compact???
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:09 pm 
Tournament Grade

The only interest in the Zoli is the option of raised rib vs flat rib. If I had a chance to shoot the raised rib, and decided I liked flat rib better, I would either go real cheap and try the Vittoria 686 or 691, or just go with the Compact Summit at about 2X the price of the 686.

Thanks for the input
Bill