ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: time to give the Model 50 long deserved credit. post em
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:26 pm 
Diamond Grade

bobski wrote:
yeah its toast. it was relieved too deep.
are there stock makers around that could jig that thing in and copy the lines and inlet it?

Most of the stock makers that did that are either retired or no longer with us. Macon Gunstocks will duplicate a stock if you can send pattern stock. They may even have a M50 pattern stock they could add the high comb??

https://www.macongunstocks.com/services.html

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:11 pm 
Crown Grade

Location: somewhere east of the I-95 corridor, until you get to connecticut. but you can bank on vanzant, mo..
wonder what coin that would run.

most makers tell me they cant guarantee the condition of the blank you give them to copy one, because it has to be rolled on and jigged in place. I never pursued a replacement stock because of that....but, with that said, this one is toast. it might be worth it. ill let you know what I hear.
in the meantime...if you see or know of a pigeon trap mc wood set anywhere else....lmk!

NRA Shotgun Instructor
Range Owner:
http://www.vanzantclaypigeonfarm.webs.com/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:55 am 
Crown Grade

Location: somewhere east of the I-95 corridor, until you get to connecticut. but you can bank on vanzant, mo..
im going to let go my 20ga m50 skeet collection as one lot.
field, skeet, pigeon, pigeon p4 engraved 3 bbl set.
anyone interested, lmk.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
Range Owner:
http://www.vanzantclaypigeonfarm.webs.com/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14