ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Waterfowl series vs. Diana grade
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:30 am 
Utility Grade

I’m in the early stages of researching high grade Superposed shotguns for the next addition to my collection. At this point the Diana grade guns and the waterfowl series are the guns that most appeal to me. How do these two options compare in terms of overall quality (quality of engraving, fit, finish, internals)?

Part of the attraction of the waterfowl series is avoiding the salt wood risk with Diana grade guns. Most Diana grade guns for sale seem to be from the years where salt wood is a concern, and I don’t know how a buyer can avoid a salt wood gun.

Thank you in advance.

Post subject: Re: Waterfowl series vs. Diana grade
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:15 am 
Utility Grade

I should add that I’m looking for a 12 gauge that I would shoot occasionally. I think a lot of the waterfowl series guns are unfired since leaving the factory, which might make it difficult to find a gun that can be used without losing a lot of value.