ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Benelli Cordoba(?)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:49 am 
Presentation Grade

I stopped into a prominent gun store to get some wads and primers. I asked them if they had any Supersports in stock. They said they had three Cordobas, used, for $1300.

They said that the Cordoba was the same as the Supersport except the receiver is black. Later, I found that the Benelli web site does not list a Cordoba.

So I am curious if the Cordoba is an obsolete model or what, and what are the differences between it and the Supersport.

Post subject: Re: Benelli Cordoba(?)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:54 am 
Presentation Grade

Cordoba had black receiver & different coating on stock & forearm. Otherwise the same. Cordoba has been discontinued.

Post subject: Re: Benelli Cordoba(?)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:45 pm 
Tournament Grade

It was a Super Sport focused on the high round count bird hunter, hence the Dove Capital of the World namesake. I don't believe they sold all that well and they discontinued them.