ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Can you help me find this accessory for an SXP 12 gauge?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:03 am 
Utility Grade

Hi everyone!

I own a Winchester SXP Defender 12ga. I've been looking for a fixed stock with a pistol grip, such as this one for the Winchester 1200: https://www.atioutdoors.com/product/shotforce-pgs/

In my state, it is illegal to have both an adjustable stock and a pistol grip on a shotgun. You can have one or the other, though.

It seems that all of the Winchester SXP Defender pistol grips available online are adjustable stocks, which is a no-go for me.

I understand that the SXP and the 1200 are not stock-compatible, so I can't just buy this one and throw it on.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

Post subject: Re: Can you help me find this accessory for an SXP 12 gauge?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:11 am 
Presentation Grade

I have the SXP shadow defender.

https://www.winchesterguns.com/products ... ender.html

There are several models of the SXP that have a solid pistol grip stock. That stock should be a direct swap with your gun. I would call Winchester parts and see if you can order one. Let us know what you find out.

Post subject: Re: Can you help me find this accessory for an SXP 12 gauge?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:08 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

What state are you in? I'm not aware of any that have restrictions beyond capacity for pump action firearms.

[email protected]
http://www.sminglershotgunsports.webs.com

Manufacturer of Custom Brass Barrel Weights for over/under, top single, and unsingle shotguns.