Post subject: Remington guys
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:29 am 
Tournament Grade

https://www.alloutdoor.com/2020/10/08/e ... roundhill/

What to expect..now.

Post subject: Re: Remington guys
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:58 am 
Crown Grade

What a novel idea. Waiting on the production people to tell them when to go back to market. Now that`s a great first step IMHO.

Remington 870 Express (Realtree Xtra camo)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:35 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

What is their status versus the virus restrictions the genius running New York has imposed ?
I love all the input from all the firearms enthusiasts who all know exactly what Remington needs to do.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:40 am 
Limited Edition

Certainly sounds hopeful, fingers crossed for this to work not just for Remington but mostly the workers and community in NY.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:50 am 
Crown Grade

Virginian wrote:
What is their status versus the virus restrictions the genius running New York has imposed ?
I love all the input from all the firearms enthusiasts who all know exactly what Remington needs to do.

A note of sarcasm perhaps, Virginian? :) . As for me, I consider myself a firearms enthusiast as well as an unapologetic fan of Remington Arms. In in no way, shape , or fashion am I in a position or qualified to tell Remington what to do ( closest I guess I would come to that would be to tell them to get the hell out of NY ). As a frequent poster regarding Remington`s situation, I had to wonder if Virginian had me in mind and I wanted to set the record straight as to my lack of qualifications in advising on these matters! {hs#

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:04 am 
Field Grade

Tidefanatic wrote:
Virginian wrote:

A note of sarcasm perhaps, Virginian? :) . As for me, I consider myself a firearms enthusiast as well as an unapologetic fan of Remington Arms. In in no way, shape , or fashion am I in a position or qualified to tell Remington what to do ( closest I guess I would come to that would be to tell them to get the hell out of NY ). As a frequent poster regarding Remington`s situation, I had to wonder if Virginian had me in mind and I wanted to set the record straight as to my lack of qualifications in advising on these matters! {hs#

Tidefan, I, like you, am a Remington fan and I agree with you that they need to get the hell out of NY and bring the taxes they pay and profits they make and "COME SOUTH!" 1cas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:31 pm 
Presentation Grade

I agree, get to a manufacturer friendly state as the CT lawsuit (against Remington/Bushmaster) is a state district court action so that state, along with several others should be on the list of places to avoid like the plague.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:09 pm 
Crown Grade

mea culpa wrote:
I agree, get to a manufacturer friendly state as the CT lawsuit (against Remington/Bushmaster) is a state district court action so that state, along with several others should be on the list of places to avoid like the plague.

A part of me admires Roundhill for wanting to try to stay in the original plant in Ilion, tradition and all. I suppose, too, the fact that the plant is already obviously set up and tooled for manufacture has a lot to do with it as well of course. I wish them well in that place (NY ).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:02 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

What the hell is wrong with this site ? Type something, get and error message and it's all lost.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:59 am 
Tournament Grade

Virginian, for some reason when I try to enter the site, I get redirected about 75% of the time. It’s frustrating.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:02 am 
Utility Grade

Jcollette wrote:
Virginian, for some reason when I try to enter the site, I get redirected about 75% of the time. It’s frustrating.

So, I'm not the only one. It usually requires two attempts for me to reach this site without getting jumped to some spam site.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:46 pm 
Crown Grade

Been going on for a while now. Only site I go to that does this.