ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Image



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:42 pm 
Field Grade

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:09 am
Posts: 45
Location: Ramona, CA
Something that wasn’t mentioned. Loading 28 gauge will save 50-70% over the price of new shells. Twenty eight gauge and 410 is the sweet pot for savings that you don’t get with 20ga or 12ga. With careful shopping you should be able to load 28ga for about $3.50-$4.00 @ box. You’ll recover the cost of your loading press pretty quick. That MAY encourage you to took at a different progressive press than what MEC has to offer. (Nothing wrong with MEC, IMHO there are better choices out there). Although, loading 28ga can be more challenging than loading 12/20ga.. Good luck!!!



_________________
I'm the Christian conservative that CNN warned you about!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:40 pm 
Limited Edition

Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:23 pm
Posts: 351
From the responses thus far you will see that 20/28 powder in a Win AAHS hull, Claybuster wad, Win 209 primer, and 3/4 oz of shot is a very popular (and effective) choice for the 28 ga. Many like Longshot powder - I have used it, and it is fine at this application. Universal is a bulkier powder than either of these. When I've used Universal in the 28 ga AAHS hull I found better hull fit with the Rem wad - which is much more expensive than the CB wad.

I have not loaded the Field and Clay 28 ga hulls, but if they're anything like the STS hulls I would be tempted to throw them away. The 28 ga STS hull has much less capacity than the AAHS hull, and very poor hull life.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:41 pm 
Diamond Grade
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:04 pm
Posts: 1396
Location: Upstate NY
What MEC loader did you choose to reload the 28ga. hulls?

Just a warning: I bought a MEC 600 Jr. to reload hunting ammo for a new 28ga. SPI. Then, I decided to bring that gun to the skeet field "to get accustomed to it and break it in." Lots of rounds later, I wish I had bought a MEC progressive machine because the 28ga. is a whole lot of fun at the skeet field and it goes there often. :)

Have fun. I bet you'll find shotgun reloading to be a lot more relaxing and less demanding that metallic cartridge reloading.

_________________
"The freaks can't be normally formalized, nor can we be formally normalized. What we want is complete weirdification."
KD2TTM
Member: NRA, New York Rifle and Pistol Association


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:27 pm 
Tournament Grade

Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:51 am
Posts: 153
For heavy hunting loads lil gun and nickel shot go together like pb&j. I have had great results using this on woodcock grouse hubs and pheasant. You can find a load to suit your needs from 1200 to 1500 with the 7/8 ounce. I tried the ounce load and was not completely happy with it. Started then working on a 7/8 ounce load and have been running it for the last three years. I run fiocchi hulls and primers and hv28 wads lil gun powder. The archived loads in bpi’s website will give you specifics.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:23 pm 
Utility Grade

Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:51 pm
Posts: 6
I'm on a lot of hunting forums and I must say you all are some of the most helpful group I have seen yet. Thanks to every single one of you that have taken the time to respond, it is greatly appreciated.

OldStuffer, special thanks from me and all of the past newbies who have benefited from your well thought out and detailed write up to the common "I'm new to reloading" question that I'm sure gets thrown out often. I see you are in Newton, KS...I work in Wichita and live in Oxford, KS. Small world:)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:14 am 
Crown Grade

Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:01 am
Posts: 6135
Location: Newton Kansas
Had to look up Oxford, not on my "beaten path", probably drove through there 30 yrs ago. LOL

Howdy Neighbor. :)

I hang on several handloading forums, on THB (The Handloader's Bench) we see typically 1 complete Noob every couple weeks, so I get these questions a LOT, and "what do I do" does not have IMO a real simple answer.

_________________
I don't always venture out into the sub-freezing darkness, but when I do, it is hunting season, and I carry a Browning. Stay hungry my friends.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:16 pm 
Presentation Grade
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 3:12 pm
Posts: 528
Location: Central Texas
+1 on using “littlegun” and 7/8oz. I stay away from hot rodding and keep mine at around 1250 FPS and they work excellent on pigeons, white wings, mornings and euros. I recently shipped my grabber mec for an overhaul and what I received back is like a new machine. And they did the work in 48hrs and shipped it right back. I’ve kept their box and plan to do the same with my 45 year old 12ga mec progressive. So don’t be afraid of buying something used as it can be fixed up for the fraction of the cost of new. Trainer Hale supply close to Seguin, Texas also works on mec reloading presses and they prefer them to the high dollar options. DL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 5:57 pm 
Diamond Grade

Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:43 am
Posts: 1369
Location: Central Kansas
I just drove thru Oxford a few hours ago on my way back from picking up an order at Powder Valley outside of Winfield. Small world indeed. I load 28 gauge 3/4 oz. chilled #9 shot skeet loads with 20/28, Claybuster wads, W209 primer. I have two MEC 28 ga. loaders one 600jr. that I bought at a garage sale and a 9000 that I don't remember where it came from. Start with a single stage 600jr. or Sizemaster to learn the ropes and then if you shoot enough think about a progressive. I think I gave $70 for my 28 ga. 600 jr. and it was in great shape. 12 and 20 ga. 600's have been bought for as little as $45 -$50 which included the auto primer feeder. The high price of shot has driven the used shotgun reloading press resale way down especially on the 12 and 20 gauges (used .410 and 28ga. sell for more but still reasonable usually). Sweet shooting gauge for sure. Good luck and enjoy!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 9:58 am 
Utility Grade

Joined: Tue May 26, 2020 9:07 am
Posts: 3
You guys rock I am new here and within a couple of hours have learned much. I hunt almost exclusively wit a 28 gauge Remington 870 Wingmaster that I bought as a gift for myself a few years ago. I hunt Rabbits and Doves and had been buying factory ammo. Last week a friend who is an FFL licensed gun dealer called and told me of a gentleman who had some reloading equipment that he did not use anymore and asked if I would take a look at it. Ended up with a MEC Sizemaster and a 500 count bag of Claybuster WAA 28HS wads for $50.00 dollars and 20 boxes of factory 28 gauge ammo for another $100.00. The ammo was older Federal, Nobel Sport and Winchester that had been kept indoors since he bought it.His plan was to hunt once retired and reload but his health declined before that happened.Want to use the reloader and you folks answered my questions before I even asked.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:58 am 
Utility Grade

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:58 am
Posts: 2
I just wanna double up on the praise for @OldStufferA5#1911 and say to gather all those answers and all that experience into a small book. Seriously. The field needs a to the point, succinct beginners guide. I'm a newbie too and in a country where hand loading shotgun shells is not a thing. If you add to that the fact that I'm going to load for a 28 gauge...

I've found so much help and generosity over at 28 gauge society as well as reading posts here. Nonetheless a compact publication would go a long way to simplify the process for someone like me and I am sure countless others. Thank you again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:22 pm 
Presentation Grade
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 3:12 pm
Posts: 528
Location: Central Texas
@OldStufferA5#191 Should bow on stage ... then drop the mic.

DL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:27 pm 
Utility Grade

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:47 pm
Posts: 8
I am also new to reloading, using a MEC 600 Jr Mark 5 and am trying to find decent 1oz loads for a 28ga. I have new Cheddite primed hulls (209 primers) and SG28II wads. I also have a bunch of used Fiocchi, Estate and Winchester hulls. I have both L'il Gun and UNiversal from Hodgdon and IMR Blue as these seemed to the most broadly applicable powders for 12, 16 and 28 ga powders.

Figured it'd be easier to load the new hulls so I went about carefully measuring weights of powder. I started with a 7/8 oz recipe from Hodgdon that called for 23.5 gr of Lil gun under the SG28II wad. When filled and crimped, I had a significant "dish" in the crimp with about 1/4 inch of empty space....not what I was expecting. I then carefully measured out a 1 oz load of #8 by weight on the scale and lo and behold, perfect shell. I suspect that 23.5 gr will be insufficient powder - I've seen a couple of postings showing 28 gr of lil gun but I don't see that recipe anywhere. FYI I have an older shotgun reloading manual that has NO 1 oz loads.

So, more than half of the posts I read say "never substitute anything in a recipe" and the remainder say "pretty well all works so long as you aren't stupid about powder loads...." or something similar. I'd really like to understand why #1 my shell, following a published recipe, was "short loaded" and what difference it would be to load a "proper 1 oz load that fits would be a problem. To be specific, I would look to load the following:

Cheddite Hulls primed with 209
SG28II wads
Lil gun at 27 - 28 grains (as appropriate for pressure)
1 oz of either #6 or #8 lead shot (the #6 is nickel plated)

As mentioned I also have both Hodgdon Universal and IMR Blue as I intend to load 16 ga and perhaps 12 and 20 ga as well. Primary reloading will be in both 28 and 16 (which are obviously very different.....). Any thought re: this same load using the Estate, Fiocchi and Winchester hulls would also be appreciated,

FYI - my 28 ga is a 1970s vintage Mujica Spanish sxs - sweet little lightweight gun and nothing fancy but it sure is fun to shoot!

One last question - when I tried reloading the used hulls, the initial stage for punching out the primer and reforming the case left a "ring" around the base of the brass on every type hull. Is my press set too low or what am I doing wrong?

Any guidance or thoughts re: the above would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps the best answer will be to purchase a new reloading manual, and if so, that'd be great but I would really appreciate hearing from those of you who have reloaded for a long time.

Thanks in advance to responders.......


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:28 am 
Crown Grade

Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:01 am
Posts: 6135
Location: Newton Kansas
The Power Ring Sizer has to stroke ALMOST fully to the baseplate of the press, it has to go to the hull rim, so, from the sound of it, yours is likely adjusted too high.

Measure, check, and adjust (loosen lockring, screw sizer ring down a bit, re-lock, retest), lather, rinse, repeat as necessary.

Not all load recipes fit correctly, I know I know, the world shouldn't work that way, but it does.

A dished crimp is because the Stack Height is too short.
You have too little powder, to little shot, or too short a wad.
The fix is either more, or more, or longer.
You don't really want to go with "more" of either IF load pressures are already near maximum, if they are not however, there is "cushion" for increased powder charge or increased payload weight to increase pressure.

"Adding more" is only a cure for SMALL dishes, if it dishes really deeply, the wad is the basic problem, and needs changed.

Not all powders are the same density (weight per volume), ball powders tend to be very heavy in small piles, extruded flakes such as Blue tend to be very fluffy, an appropriate charge of dense ball powder that doesn't fit (stack height issues) CAN in some cases be fixed by changing to a fluffier (less dense) powder, again, at an appropriate charge level.

Loads that fit a cheddite hull are going to likely fit exactly the same in a Fiocci hull, they are made the same with the same internal volume.
They MIGHT fit that Estate hull, it depends on how thick the basewad is (internal volume again), I am not familiar enough with the construction of a Winchester 28ga hull to say much as to whether or not it will fit there, again, basewad height/internal case volume is what matters.

"Hull Identification" is the #1 importance in shotshell loading, but that ID has absolutely NOTHING to do with Ink on the outside of the case or the color of plastic (or brass/metal head height). It has entirely to do with the internal construction and thus internal volume of the hull, as to whether or not a certain stack of components will fit or not.

Also, those Cheddite hulls are going to require Euro-primners, tehyua re very slightly larger in diameter than "domestic" #209 size shotshell primers, so, you are either going to have to keep 2 sizes of primers straight (Winchesters and maybe Federal Estates vs. Fiocci/Cheddites) or isolate yourself to the European primers and force them into the domestic hulls (doesn't "hurt" them, but you can't use Domestic primers ever again, loose, they will fall out).

_________________
I don't always venture out into the sub-freezing darkness, but when I do, it is hunting season, and I carry a Browning. Stay hungry my friends.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:08 pm 
Utility Grade

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:47 pm
Posts: 8
Oldstuffer - thanks for the info and the reply - as a newbie, it's clear I've got a LOT!!!!!! to learn. Like so many things these days, why can't the manufacturers standardize? Nothing to do about if but work with it. I am learning - need a brass crimp starter - that's one of teh things that I've learned will help. I will also be going back to my recipe and confirming weights, charges, wads, etc. Based on my initial efforts, standard charge with "recipe" components is too short while upping it to 1oz shot gets a better albeit slightly longer shell with kind of a fat "lip" or "ring" around the top of the reload. I am going to try decreasing the shot charge just a bit and see if that doesn't solve the problem of length, dish and "lip bulge". I figure as long as I don't exceed the recipes as found in various resources (Lymans, etc manuals r the manufacturers directly), going a little lighter on the shot charge shouldn't cause a pressure issue. I'll post back when I get this to work.

Oh, on the shell base issue, I found I wasn't depressing the resizer all the way - making sure it went all the way down as you noted solved the problem. Still get a little bit of vertical scoring on the brass but it seems to be from the resizing and does not appear to have compromised the shell.

Thanks again for the helpful response!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:35 pm 
Limited Edition

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 470
Location: Nashville, TN
Great info dump on 28 gauge reloading. A couple of points:

I've used MEC 650s in 12 and 28 gauge for 20 years and a Grabber in 20 gauge. Yes, I have a Supersizer in 12 gauge, too. But the only time I use it is once on just scavenged hulls. I have NEVER had a case head size problem. If it worked in your gun before, it'll fit again. I like a loader without a collet sizer as powder and shot spills are a pain in the a$$ (or more properly, pain in the collet).

My MEC 650 seems made for Winchester AA and AAHS hulls; others don't crimp as well.

Universal or Unique for everyday target loads, Longshot for a little more weight or speed, Lil' Gun for the hunting loads.

And regardless of type of charge bar, buy a scale or two (one manual, one electronic). I find my MEC bushings throw light.

For informal practice or skeet, you may want to try 5/8 oz #9 reloads. Cheap and you'll be surprised how effective they are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:18 pm 
Diamond Grade
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:04 pm
Posts: 1396
Location: Upstate NY
Ron Huff wrote:
Ended up with a MEC Sizemaster and a 500 count bag of Claybuster WAA 28HS wads for $50.00 dollars and 20 boxes of factory 28 gauge ammo for another $100.00.


Nice deal, Ron!

_________________
"The freaks can't be normally formalized, nor can we be formally normalized. What we want is complete weirdification."
KD2TTM
Member: NRA, New York Rifle and Pistol Association


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:24 pm 
Utility Grade

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:47 pm
Posts: 8
Nice deal indeed! $5/box for 28? All I can say is Wow! and I'm incredibly jealous/envious!!

I really appreciate the advice and suggestions - my primary concern (after periodically weighing charges to be sure they are consistent - is to make sure I don't do something to inadvertently increase pressures above safe levels. I'd rather be a little light on velocity (but not too light) and I just didn't realize that even the primers can make a difference in pressures. I just hope that the Fiocchi primers aren't too hot for most of what I plan to reload as I've got 1000 of them......... Like everyone seems to say on the various boards, follow the recipes and/or start at the low end of what is recommended and see what the gun likes. I'll check back in as I get going more consistently and will be asking many more questions before I'm done.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:45 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:27 am
Posts: 8168
Location: Silicon Valley
Lots of great advice here. I would only add that I'd start with 2028 powder as it's pretty flexible and burns clean. I find CB wads excellent for the money. Cheddite, FIocchi and Rio primers have steel cups and can create problems for some guns firing pins over the longer haul, while Win or Rem have softer cups and may be easier on your gun over the longer term. For whatever reason though, Rem primers are stupid expensive, so Win is what I personally settled on, but all primers except perhaps Rems are in pretty short supply right now.

_________________
Jack
NSCA #617422

When the mind is right, the body will find a way...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:37 pm 
Crown Grade

Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:06 am
Posts: 3735
Location: UK, England, Britain
plindquist wrote:
I am also new to reloading, using a MEC 600 Jr Mark 5 and am trying to find decent 1oz loads for a 28ga. I have new Cheddite primed hulls (209 primers) and SG28II wads. I also have a bunch of used Fiocchi, Estate and Winchester hulls. I have both L'il Gun and UNiversal from Hodgdon and IMR Blue as these seemed to the most broadly applicable powders for 12, 16 and 28 ga powders.

Figured it'd be easier to load the new hulls so I went about carefully measuring weights of powder. I started with a 7/8 oz recipe from Hodgdon that called for 23.5 gr of Lil gun under the SG28II wad. When filled and crimped, I had a significant "dish" in the crimp with about 1/4 inch of empty space....not what I was expecting. I then carefully measured out a 1 oz load of #8 by weight on the scale and lo and behold, perfect shell. I suspect that 23.5 gr will be insufficient powder - I've seen a couple of postings showing 28 gr of lil gun but I don't see that recipe anywhere. FYI I have an older shotgun reloading manual that has NO 1 oz loads.

So, more than half of the posts I read say "never substitute anything in a recipe" and the remainder say "pretty well all works so long as you aren't stupid about powder loads...." or something similar. I'd really like to understand why #1 my shell, following a published recipe, was "short loaded" and what difference it would be to load a "proper 1 oz load that fits would be a problem. To be specific, I would look to load the following:

Cheddite Hulls primed with 209
SG28II wads
Lil gun at 27 - 28 grains (as appropriate for pressure)
1 oz of either #6 or #8 lead shot (the #6 is nickel plated)

As mentioned I also have both Hodgdon Universal and IMR Blue as I intend to load 16 ga and perhaps 12 and 20 ga as well. Primary reloading will be in both 28 and 16 (which are obviously very different.....). Any thought re: this same load using the Estate, Fiocchi and Winchester hulls would also be appreciated,

FYI - my 28 ga is a 1970s vintage Mujica Spanish sxs - sweet little lightweight gun and nothing fancy but it sure is fun to shoot!

One last question - when I tried reloading the used hulls, the initial stage for punching out the primer and reforming the case left a "ring" around the base of the brass on every type hull. Is my press set too low or what am I doing wrong?

Any guidance or thoughts re: the above would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps the best answer will be to purchase a new reloading manual, and if so, that'd be great but I would really appreciate hearing from those of you who have reloaded for a long time.

Thanks in advance to responders.......


Can we check that, it sounds a little "warm"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:02 pm 
Presentation Grade

Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:43 am
Posts: 652
cookoff013 wrote:
plindquist wrote:
I am also new to reloading, using a MEC 600 Jr Mark 5 and am trying to find decent 1oz loads for a 28ga. I have new Cheddite primed hulls (209 primers) and SG28II wads. I also have a bunch of used Fiocchi, Estate and Winchester hulls. I have both L'il Gun and UNiversal from Hodgdon and IMR Blue as these seemed to the most broadly applicable powders for 12, 16 and 28 ga powders.

Figured it'd be easier to load the new hulls so I went about carefully measuring weights of powder. I started with a 7/8 oz recipe from Hodgdon that called for 23.5 gr of Lil gun under the SG28II wad. When filled and crimped, I had a significant "dish" in the crimp with about 1/4 inch of empty space....not what I was expecting. I then carefully measured out a 1 oz load of #8 by weight on the scale and lo and behold, perfect shell. I suspect that 23.5 gr will be insufficient powder - I've seen a couple of postings showing 28 gr of lil gun but I don't see that recipe anywhere. FYI I have an older shotgun reloading manual that has NO 1 oz loads.

So, more than half of the posts I read say "never substitute anything in a recipe" and the remainder say "pretty well all works so long as you aren't stupid about powder loads...." or something similar. I'd really like to understand why #1 my shell, following a published recipe, was "short loaded" and what difference it would be to load a "proper 1 oz load that fits would be a problem. To be specific, I would look to load the following:

Cheddite Hulls primed with 209
SG28II wads
Lil gun at 27 - 28 grains (as appropriate for pressure)
1 oz of either #6 or #8 lead shot (the #6 is nickel plated)

As mentioned I also have both Hodgdon Universal and IMR Blue as I intend to load 16 ga and perhaps 12 and 20 ga as well. Primary reloading will be in both 28 and 16 (which are obviously very different.....). Any thought re: this same load using the Estate, Fiocchi and Winchester hulls would also be appreciated,

FYI - my 28 ga is a 1970s vintage Mujica Spanish sxs - sweet little lightweight gun and nothing fancy but it sure is fun to shoot!

One last question - when I tried reloading the used hulls, the initial stage for punching out the primer and reforming the case left a "ring" around the base of the brass on every type hull. Is my press set too low or what am I doing wrong?

Any guidance or thoughts re: the above would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps the best answer will be to purchase a new reloading manual, and if so, that'd be great but I would really appreciate hearing from those of you who have reloaded for a long time.

Thanks in advance to responders.......


Can we check that, it sounds a little "warm"


Yep way to hot for my liking with LilGun , maybe 3/4 oz but 1 oz usually takes 25/26 grs !
With Lead I prefer 14/15.5 of Longshot.....in a Ched hull !




Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: att, Big_Country_541, BigDeeeeeeee, Bing [Bot], Bladeswitcher, BMPregler, Bob in Maine, boosno1, bwpkck, castnblast2, df, dmit*, DogTrot, Drew Hause, EricB, Eriehunter, f5guy, fishrising, friend of a friend, Glenn Kelley, goldwingmike, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Hal4son, JayMc, jeffreyk, JJK, John H, Johnnyblues*, JoM, Keperkey, krimmie, lossking, Maine Man, mogunner06, NailNinja, NoDak Scotty, North Ron, painter*, PawleysJim, Pettifogger1, Rack-N-Roy, randyabb1, rbdjr, RichM, RMc, saskbooknut, searun, senorric, shaynec, snooky, Specklebelly, Starstorm, Stk218, SuperXOne, TheCommissioner, torreyinreno, totuma, Vette Jockey2, wcampb7899, zxcvbnm


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group    - DMCA Notice