ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Panzer M4 Clone
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:05 am 
Utility Grade

Looks like a pretty nice copy of an M4. Anyone own one ? Whats the quality of Panzer shotguns in general ?

Post subject: Re: Panzer M4 Clone
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:22 am 
Utility Grade

Have you seen the video on Youtube from Classic Firearms about the Panzer M4?
I just bought another shotgun but would have bought this based on their review.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:04 am 
Diamond Grade

I have a Toros Arms T4 but they're the same gun and I really like it. The version with the traditional stock, not the pistol grip. My concern about the classic firearms video is that he only fired buckshot. Of course it's going to work with that but will it work with target loads? The manufacturer says it will but they didn't address that. My T4 runs target loads now that it's broken in and the action is smoothed out. I expedited that process by polishing the pistons and manually cycling the bolt hundreds of times.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:53 am 
Utility Grade

I picked my Panzer M4 up from the FFL a couple of weeks ago, and just got the package from Dave's Metal Works in today, so I upgraded my M4 to a full 7 rounds, with the speedbar for the bolt release.

Overall, quality is pretty damn good, at least visually. The M4 parts that I've swapped onto the Panzer have all fit perfectly with the exception of a DMW oversize charging handle.

Here's the IMGUR album from installing the mag tube this afternoon. https://imgur.com/a/xb7bRES

Here's a side by side comparison with my Panzer and Benelli M4. https://imgur.com/a/TTqM3Qs