ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon May 10, 2021 8:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Target setting books
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:16 pm 
Shooting Instructor
Shooting Instructor

Lwccs,

I appreciate your comments on my targets over the years.500 sent me a PM and said he was waiting for my book yo come out. When I made my comments, it was directed at those people who always give me a hard time. I didn't intend to include all that replied. I was at the club today teaching and retaking some of my pictures. They are being sent to my editor as I write this. It seems that every time I take pictures and look at SGW, I remember something that I wanted in the book. Some of the discussions here have prompted me to add another 8 chapters. I am trying to do my best( I don't do things half assed) I am trying to put everything I have learned about target setting these last 35 years in the book. I have included many of the mistakes I have made and how I fixed them. One thing about me, I try never repeat these things again.

Mike McAlpine

Last edited by Mike McAlpine on Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Target setting books
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:52 am 
Presentation Grade

One thing I would add, is know your customer base. Setting targets for the big Texas crowd would be different then setting for a lesser driven group of shooters. And if trying to promote a change, take it slowly.