ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Remington is back!!!!
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 7:07 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I really hope that this exercise doesn’t amount to just assembling parts on hand to get product out the door until the parts are exhausted and then calling it quits. The better part of me suspects that this is the case

"We pulled the trigger, the safety went forward, both barrels fired almost together, the gun opened, ejectors kicked the fired cases over our shoulder ...the most completely automatic gun we ever fired" Elmer Keith- Shotguns by Keith

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 7:16 am 
Crown Grade

casonet wrote:
I really hope that this exercise doesn’t amount to just assembling parts on hand to get product out the door until the parts are exhausted and then calling it quits. The better part of me suspects that this is the case

As I`m sure you are, REALLY hope you`re wrong about that one!

Remington 870 Express (Realtree Xtra camo)

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 5:03 pm 
Presentation Grade

casonet wrote:
Were there any parts on hand left to assemble? My email last summer was flooded with CDNN and Midway offering stripped receivers, barrels, stock sets, etc. That left me with the impression all parts on hand had been liquidated. CDNN is still selling Remington marked 1911 magazines.

Sent from my SM-T727V using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 6:15 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I really don’t know the answer to the question.

"We pulled the trigger, the safety went forward, both barrels fired almost together, the gun opened, ejectors kicked the fired cases over our shoulder ...the most completely automatic gun we ever fired" Elmer Keith- Shotguns by Keith

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 7:51 pm 
Presentation Grade

I was under the impression that they liquidated all parts.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 6:08 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Yes, I’ve heard that too,but does anyone here really know?

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 6:12 am 
Presentation Grade

Good question. Anyone "connected" to someone close to Remington that could answer this question that would be great.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 6:24 am 
Crown Grade

torybird wrote:
Good question. Anyone "connected" to someone close to Remington that could answer this question that would be great.

Wouldn`t that most likely be our good friend Virginian? I have the impression that he knows more about Remington and Remington guns than anyone else (?).

Remington 870 Express (Realtree Xtra camo)

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 6:28 am 
Presentation Grade

Tidefanatic wrote:
torybird wrote:

Wouldn`t that most likely be our good friend Virginian? I have the impression that he knows more about Remington and Remington guns than anyone else (?).

Yes, very possible. Thank you for bringing that information to light. I appreciate your input with a pleasant response.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8