Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 11-48 16 ga. that I love. I loaned it to a good friend and when he brought it back the magazine spring and associated hardware was gone. Noone knows where. I would appreciate a lead on where I could buy a replacement set of magazine spring hardware. thanks :cry:

· Registered
20,654 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean by "associated hardware". Are you referring to the follower?

Anyway, a magazine spring is a magazine spring. It's nothing but a coiled spring of a certain diameter and length. If you can't find one specifically for an 11-48, I'd try one made for ANY 16 gauge tubular fed gun. As I said, a spring is a spring.

Followers are about the same way. They are just caps that fit over the end of the spring to keep the spring from coming out of the tube. If you can't find one for an 11-48, try another one as long as it's the correct gauge (16 gauge). Good luck.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.