Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have a serious issue.

I was cleaning my 11-87 today, and the rubber gasket that goes around the magazine, (is this the barrel seal?) was broken. I am leaving tomorrow to go deer hunting for the weekend, so the options are limited.

Will this piece be necessary for the one or maybe two shots that I will take if I see deer?

Do most stores with a firearm department have this piece?

Thanks from a distressed hunter.

· Registered
543 Posts
I would think that Walmart would have a few Remingtion O-rings. Gander, Cabelas, Basspro, or any other large firearms store will have tons of them.

If you still can't find any take the old one to a hardware store and look through the O-rings for one that matches.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.