Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I'm not aware of any autoloading shotgun (Beretta, Remington, Browning, etc) that is available with a 2 hull shell catcher.

If you reload, I'd stick with break actions guns (maybe with extractors).

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Not to steal a post but is there such thing as a deflector to cause the shell just to hit the ground rather then catch them?
I don't have a problem pick up the empty as I need the exercise anyway and darn sure I'm not giving up my old 1187 auto.
:idea: Plus not a great fan of stack barrels anyway there suppose to side by side not seating on top of each other! :lol:

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
wb said:
Not to steal a post but is there such thing as a deflector to cause the shell just to hit the ground rather then catch them?
I don't have a problem pick up the empty as I need the exercise anyway and darn sure I'm not giving up my old 1187 auto.
:idea: Plus not a great fan of stack barrels anyway there suppose to side by side not seating on top of each other! :lol:
Most trap grade 1100s come with a shell deflector nub inside the barrel extension that knocks shells downward to your feet. I believe a competent gunsmith can install such a nub on any 1100.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts