Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I submitted this on the Remington web site a few days ago, and I just got a message from them saying they are busy due to the holidays and it will be 5-7 more days, so in the meantime I thought I'd ask here.

Does Remington make a youth stock that will fit an 1100 Sporting 28? If not, do you know of anyone who does? I would prefer a "real" youth stock to a shortened full size stock so that the trigger reach will not be as long.

Thanks in advance.

Brent

·
Registered
695 Posts
The Youth stock for an LT-20 should fit the 28 gauge receiver. I think, however, that you will find that Remington simply cuts off a regular stock by 1" to make a Youth stock. The trigger reach is unaffected. You may need to have a custom stock made up or get a "Special Field" straight grip stock and cut that back to your length of pull.

Clemson

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If anyone ever searches for this, here is the answer from Remington:

1100 Sporting 28 Youth Stock

Discussion Thread

Response (Denis) - 01/20/2006 04:58 PM
Dear Brent, Welcome to Remington Country. Yes, we offer youth stocks for the Model 1100 28 gauge. They are offered in black synthetic and camo. Please contact our parts department at 1-800-243-9700 option 4 for details on pricing and availability.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.