Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to Shotgunworld.com Gerry. Here's what I found in our Archive Forum...

Plymouth,name put on Firearms For or by Spear and Co
Value would probably be low (around $75 - $100) as I sus pect this is a Trade gun manufactured for a store or chain of stores

Hope it helps.
regards,
Jay Gentry
Shotgunworld.com

G

·
gerry, disreguard your last reply fore they know not what they say :!: any double that is in half way decent shape and is safe to shoot is worth $200 to $300 :wink:

G

·
was wondering if you can tell me who made the Plymouth shotgun was wanting some parts for 1 was my dads and would like to put it back in good shape thanks

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
I'm of the understanding that Spear and Co. Utilized seveal different manufacturer's over the years. What markings are on yours? Even under the forearm, in the break etc.

G

·
its a 12 Gauge double barrel only markings on it is the name plymouth a serial number 2164** then there is a 7 and 0 at different places on teh barrel and there is like cross hatching on the forearm and stock I have tore it compleatly apart looking for some other kind of markings but there is none
Thanks

G

·
crescent made American Arms Knickerbocker

that one looks like it other than some of the screws on the side plate are in a different spot but other than that it looks good

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts