Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stock is in like new condition, used only 6 or 7 times. It was a custom stock made for my son when I lent him the gun before he got too busy to shoot. It has no scratches or dings. I am right-handed and will replace it with a right-handed stock.

The stock has 1/4" cast-on at the toe to move the toe of the pad toward the left armpit, a left-handed palm swell and a grip similiar to an Eichen with a recurved section at the end to help lock the hand onto the grip.

The length of pull is 15 1/8" but could be easily shortened. The recoil pad is soft and looks like a Kick-Eez but I could be mistaken.

If you're interested and want to see photos, send me an E-mail message and I will return it with photos as soon as I can arrange to have them taken.

Rollin

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave:

It is 12:01 PM CDT and I have received no message from you.

Rollin

G

·
When photographing the stock this morning, I fould a small crack in the baseplate of the recoil pad. For that reason, I threw it away. This stock deserves a perfect pad.

I also reduced the price to $110.00 plus shipping/insurance.

Rollin

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When requesting pictures of the stock, be sure your antivirus software allows attachments to be received by you.

G

·
I would like to see a picture of the stock. If checks out, I'd like to buy. How do I get my E-Mail address to you. (Gunnut is a pseudonym). Is it OK to give to you here?

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do whatever is needed to send me a message. My E-mail address is <[email protected]>. It is the simplist way when your address in unpublished.

I have 5 photos of the stock. Do you happen to know the allowable size of E-mail attachments your computer will accept? The five photos are about 1.3 kb in size.

If you don't, I'll send only three.

Rollin

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
post the pics in the album of the site or in your personal gallery
if you're having problems sending.

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jlpt...

Being a computer dummy, I unfortuneately have no idea what you instructed me to do. I have a Website but don't want the stock featured on it.

Thank you for your attempt to help, however.

Rollin

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No; the stock is sold. I forgot to find this thread and post that information when it sold more than a month ago.

Rollin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.