Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone could give me an ideal of the value of two M12 28 ga. guns.
The first one is a field grade with a solid rib in exellent shape it is stamped ''skeet'' it has a 26'' bbl.
The other one is a Pigeon grade with factory inlaid gold engraving,i dont know the choke or bbl. length.
This gun is unfired and in the box.
Both guns have papers from CODY.
From what I can gather both guns are unaltered from the factory and I asked to see the paper work on them both.
I wont get to see the Pigeon grade until thursday,but the field grade is as nice as you will find.
Any thoughts on a price range would help me out alot.
There is no clear price to these guns anywhere,it seems whatever someone is willing to pay is the going price.

Thanks..........Greg

·
Registered
10,502 Posts
Greg, The 28ga Winchester M12 is the most often counterfited of all the Winchester shotguns. This includes the Cody letters.

That said, post your qusetion on the "I love my Winchester" area and you will find some of the best experts on these guns that I know of.

Both of your guns could be very valuable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.