Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been looking for 20 gauge #6’s with no luck. Any one have any ideas where these may be available? I’ve been looking at various ammo site and local suppliers but it’s “out of stock”. Any tips on where to look. Thanks!

· Registered
7,096 Posts
I have seen some in Walmart. Remington brand mostly although some Winchesters also.

I have seen those when there were no 20 gauge target loads in stock.

· Registered
81 Posts
I've picked up two cases within the last couple months mostly from a local small gun shop I visit to check on ammo. I also ordered a case of 16 gauge off of GunBroker in # 6 shot of Fiocchi Golden Pheasant last week. I no longer need ammo for awhile. Was in our local Walmart and they had 16, 20, and 12 in number 6 shot of the Winchester X game loads.

· Registered
2,233 Posts
I’ve been looking for 20 gauge #6’s with no luck. Any one have any ideas where these may be available? I’ve been looking at various ammo site and local suppliers but it’s “out of stock”. Any tips on where to look. Thanks!
Will #5 work?

Fiocchi Upland Game Field Dynamics High Velocity 20ga 2-3/4" 1oz. 1220FPS #5 25rd Box #20HV5 - Dunns Sporting Goods

· Registered
2,233 Posts
#5 works real well I have several boxes of those and love them its mostly in the shooter not the ammo :giggle:
In the current conditions people may need to be a bit more flexible in ammo they will shoot. What is available may dictate what you shoot. #5 should do anything #6 will do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.