Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody new the best semi auto to buy in 20 gauge. i would really like it to be a sythetic and be able to shoot the three inch mag shells. Thanks,

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I understand that traditions makes a 20 gauge synthetic that is reasonably priced. Anybody know anything about them?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Can't say anything about the traditions, I will check it out. As for a good semi-auto 20ga with 3", the remington 11-87 has a proven track record as a dependable gun. Beretta also has a great shotgun some would say that they are the best.A AL391 Urika in 20ga woudl be a great gun. Just some guns to think about.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i actually own a 1100 remington now that will only shoot 2 3/4 inch shells it alright for most of my hunting but i would like the 3" capability. if i was paying more attention i wouldn't have bought this gun at all i would have bought the 11-87. but since then i have fallen in love with the sythetic stock. i do know that Benelli makes a 20 gauge M1 in synthetic, however i have shot both the Benelli M1 and the Beretta 391 that you have mentioned and i like the Beretta more do you know if it is available in a sythetic 20 gauge version?

·
Registered
541 Posts
It sure is, I am not sure on the price, it sould be the same as a 12ga. I think the Beretta will make you very happy :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later