Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would let everyone know that Browning has updated their website with pictures and information about their 2006 products. There are pictures on there of the new Cynergy with the standard stock. Enjoy, and happy new year.

·
Administrator
23,843 Posts
Thanks!!!! I would have waited until after the SHOT show.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Wow, and they only average $200.00 more than the Cynergy! Guess you have to pay if you want to look regular. Not to impressed with the graphics on the receiver either.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Looks like they went back to that rock hard pad they put on the XS and 525's sporting models to go along with the oldie stock,
Don't make any sence, why people take such a beating from there gun, when there is guns out there that are such soft shooters.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
It seems as though the just keep getting every year. $600 for a bolt .22 I believe that to be a new record. I imagine it will fail victim the same fate as the 1895. They think they can charge a pretty penny for it just because it's a "historical" firearm. Winchester more so then Browning.

·
Banned
8,378 Posts
I`m interested in a cynergy in 20 and 28 ga...it won`t be one with the traditional stock. There was a reason they developed the cynergy in the first place. It works as it was originally developed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.