Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a NIB Remington 1100 200th anniversary edition shotgun. Gun will come with 3 chokes, everything from Remington, and the special edition box. Gun has never been fired or chambered a round. The standard anniversary model only had 2016 made. The employee models were even fewer than that. If you love a great looking shotgun or a Remington collector than this is the gun for you. Beautiful wood, 24kt gold inlay and serial number is under 250. If you need more pictures or information please don't hesitate to contact me at 256.345.1637 or my email [email protected]. I am asking 2,800.00 obo for this shotgun. Shipping will be extra unless you are located in N. Alabama and we can meet up. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Skeet_Man said:
Do you have any provenance of this being an "employee edition"?
Yes i was employed by them from 2015-2019 and bought it new. I can show you my badge if that helps. Also, id have to double check but I believe the box saids employee edition on it but would have to double back around. Also, the standard model said "1 of 2016". The employees edition saids "Our 200th" I believe i have a picture on it in the ad if not shoot me a text or email and ill get a better picture for you.

·
Administrator
23,262 Posts
TTT

·
Super Moderator
8,803 Posts
Since this has been updated, even tho not by OP, it now requires proof of ownership picture.

·
Registered
375 Posts
What’s wrong with the first image that has his screen name, price, and date that matches the op?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts