Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for info on 2010 shoot dates--for: National FITASC ; Texas state FITASC ; Targetline Cup ; Texas state championships.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sera,
The TargetLine Cup is May 14-16. We've upped the guaranteed added money by sponsorship by another $3,000 to $18,000. Casey Hansen of CHShootresults.com will handle registration. The 2 other shoots at Fossil Pointe are the Midwest Championship, Aug. 13-15 and the Fossil Classic, Oct. 1-3rd. All will be similiar formats and payouts to the TargetLine Cup and will include a full 100 bird FITASC setup.

The Texas State FITASC will be at 1 in 100 in Beaumont on Sept. 16-19th.

Steve Schultz
TargetLine

·
Registered
531 Posts
Looking for the same info. I going to try to budget and schedule my shooting for 2010 rather than just hit and miss different events. Definitely less targets next year but trying to shoot more large events.

·
Registered
14,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
steve: Ann and I are working on our schedules for 2010 (wouldn't want a little thing like work to get in the way). BTW, Ann kicked some butt up there at the Texas FITASC--incl my happy a$$. Great shoot.

Any info on the Nat'l Fitasc--heard it would be at Rio Brazos?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Steve,

Thanks for the info. After my introduction at the Texas State FITASC, I look forward to shooting as many targets at Fossil Pointe as I can.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm really glad you guys had a great time and enjoyed the shoot.

Here's some more dates for you:

National FITASC Championship at Rio Brazos on Mar. 12-14th.
Champions Cup at Elm Fork on Apr. 16-18th.
Texas State Sporting Championship at Hill Country in Kerrville on June 24-26th.

Sera, you buy 'em a gun, teach 'em how to shoot and the thanks you get is a butt kickin'. Ain't it fun. :D

Steve Schultz
TargetLine

·
Registered
14,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
steve: As you and all my friends know....I married way above my station...

....and glad of it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have been asked to set the State FITASC at 1-100 or to consultant on it for them. I haven't decided. It's hard because I am a shooter and would love to compete. As for the National FITASC, I haven't been approached. I will, of course, set the stuff for the TargetLine Cup as well as the rest of Fossil Pointe's shoots. Whatever Dave will let me do, I'll be there for him and Maryam.

Ttbattue, thank you for the kudos on the State FITASC. I had a ball setting them. It is pretty easy to do at Fossil Pointe. It has such incredible terrain.

Steve Schultz
TargetLine

P.S. Sera.....way over your station.....I'm in the same boat.....count your blessings everyday and be grateful, as I am, there are women out there who just love to slum. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.