Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over 300 SHOOTERS are pre-registered to participate in the 2017 U.S. FITASC Grand Prix & Kolar Classic at Pat Lieske's Bald Mountain Shooting Range in Lake Orion, Michigan.

The Grand Prix is one of two F.I.T.A.S.C World Cup events being held in the United States in 2017. It is also a NSCA USA FITASC Team qualification shoot.

FITASC, however, is not the only thing you'll be able to shoot with us. We are offering sporting clays, sub gauge and 5-stand events too.

650 Available NSCA Targets To Shoot
200 Target Old Style FITASC, 150 Target Sporting Clays Main (75x75), 100 Target Sporting Clays Preliminary, 100 Target 5-Stand, 50 Target 20 Gauge FITASC, 50 Target 28 Gauge FITASC

If you've never been to Michigan before, it's time to take the trip!
Pure Michigan is a beautiful place. We have the nation's longest freshwater coastline, 11,000 inland lakes, 1,300 miles of bike trails, lush vineyards and wineries, some of the nation's highest ranked golf courses in the country, great craft beer... and, of course, some spectacular shooting facilities! Michigan's heritage and community spirit is strong, come experience it for yourself and #comeshootwithus.

The only slots currently available in the 200 Target FITASC are on the Weds/Thurs rotation. If you would like to be added to the wait list for a Fri/Sat/Sun rotation, send me an email ([email protected]) or Facebook message.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We are beyond the 320 shooter mark! There are currently 7 slots left in the FITASC MAIN and 4 slots left in the SPORTING MAIN. We have a lot of unique and fun things planned, you won't want to miss out! The 200 target FITASC event is a USA FITASC TEAM qualifier and a WORLD CUP FITASC event.

If you would like to be added to the wait list for a Fri/Sat/Sun rotation, send me an email ([email protected]) or Facebook message.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.