Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a supply of 24 gauge UNPRIMED shotgun hulls to be shipped to Canada. Either new or once-fired is fine.

I know that both Fiocchi and Cheddite make them but they are only available primed. This makes shippment across the border very difficult.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
You may have already thought about this, but....I would give the people at Ballistic Products Inc (1-888-273-5623) a call. If any one can help, they would be the one. I think Fiocchi is making some of their hull in the USA now and BP might be able to order your unprimed. Best Regard, James

·
Registered
23 Posts
I did not find any unprimed hulls to help you. I had to post this unnecessary post because it makes me feel better after seaching the web for about an hour in high hopes of helping you.
And I thought I was having a tough time with a 28 gauge! :shock: Thomas

·
Registered
161 Posts
vicvlb said:
Who would of thunk it a 24 ga?I though it was a miss print the first time I read it.An old dog can learn a new trick by hangiing aroud like a loose tooth.
I know an older Italian gentleman that has a beautiful sxs 24 gauge Beretta that he was trying to sell at a gun show. I believe he still has the gun but I haven't seen this guy in 10 years or so.

G

·
JKShooter said:
I'm looking for a supply of 24 gauge UNPRIMED shotgun hulls to be shipped to Canada. Either new or once-fired is fine.

I know that both Fiocchi and Cheddite make them but they are only available primed. This makes shippment across the border very difficult.

Any help would be appreciated.
Ballistic Products Inc (1-888-273-5623) have a Canadian
distributer call them for the address and phone number.

G

·
I looked at a 24 gauge/.22 side by side today and it was awesome. Probably 4 grand worth however.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.