Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm in the southeast and would like to pick up an EAA/Baikal before they're sold out by CDNN. I'm planning on shooting skeet, trap, clays and hunting game (only in Georgia). I'm also picking up a gun for my son, who'll be shooting skeet with it. What is the best length for us to buy? I understand there will be limitations to buying one "do it all" shotgun, but this will not be a heavily used gun at any sport, so spending more for multiple shotguns isn't something we want to do.

·
Registered
58 Posts
this gun IS a do it all... shoots 2.75, 3, and 3.5 inch rounds, with synthetic stock it doubles as a paddle for a canoe and/or ice breaker and/or canoe anchor... im tellin ya, this friggin gun is practically indestructable... im a HUGE ithaca fan... wait, i was.

ive replaced every gun but my slug gun with my mp153, i have the 26 in barrel and still have no problem reaching out and nailing the geese.

hit me up at [email protected] if you have any questions

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.