Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was over on TS.com abt 20min ago: Sunday, Noon Central.

Subject: F/S MEC 9000 1/28GA. & 1/410 - VERY GOOD CONDITION
Email: [email protected]
Date: Sun, Oct 18, 2009 - 10:34 AM ET
Website Address:

A 82 year old gentleman at our club has decided to quit shooting and has asked me to sell off his 2 Mec 9000 reloaders...he has 1 each in 28ga. and 410...both a couple years old with the new style large primer trays...he is asking $350 each + $25.00 S&I...$650 + $25 S&I for the pair. They are used but not abused...he is dropping them off today...I'll try and get photos of them when he does.

In case of multiple responses...the communication with the earliet posted time will take presidence. You can PM me or e-mail me at my e-mal address.

Many thanks,

·
Registered
231 Posts
He had 3 9000's and i bought the 12ga one and was very happy with the transaction. Arrived just as described and was shipped very quickly and well packed. The only bad thing about it is that it's expensive to feed, man you can go through some powder, primers and shot with that thing. The good side is I got a lot of "bangs" waiting for me :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.