Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into 28 & 410's right now. Who makes frames built to those gauge sizes? I know most guns in 28 and 410 are just built on a 20 gauge frame. I'd love a two barrel set built on a 28 gauge frame.

Thanks,
QD

·
Banned
473 Posts
The Huglus are sub standard guns. I have one, it stinks. Mucho problems with firing pins, triggers, safety. I would not recommend one.

The dependable guns would be the Beretta, Rizzini and Guerini, with the Guerini probably being the best. Guerini also has up to 32" bbls in 28ga and though it might not be on their site yet, they will soon be selling two and three gauge sets.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My main purposes would skeet & sporting with small bore guns. I'm not a serious competitor, so I think tubes might be a waste.

I like the Rizzini and Guerini guns. The Guerini guns are heavy (true 28 frame?), but I like the pistol grip and long barrels.

I guess I may go with the Rizzini guns, b/c I like the weight. The prince of Wales stock should be ok. I'll have to find somewhere to play with them.

Anybody have experience with them? What are they running?

Thanks,
QD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.