Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Beretta 303 that I bought from a forum member here, love the gun but it hurting my upper teeth shooting it. I am looking at a Gracoil adjustable buttplate like this one http://www.monstermarketplace.com/Sport ... a2146.html

Anyone here ever used one? Want to get some opinions from you guys, I'm 6-5 - 220lbs And dont have alot to spend on stock fitting right now.

·
Registered
557 Posts
if the gun doesn't work out for you I have a friend of mine that may be interested in it. Why don't you try a slip on leather pad from pachmayr to increase your length of pull

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered the adjustable plate from Brownells, tried the Limbsaver but I need more LOP plus some drop also. I will let you know if it does not work out, it's a nice Ducks Unlimited 303.

·
Registered
737 Posts
The Graco plate should give you the needed drop and cast...post some pics once you have it put together so we can enjoy the new gun also. :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It will be here Monday so I will keep you guys updated.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got it on the gun today, let's see if I can get these pictures to work.

·
Registered
737 Posts
The Graco Plate looks like it could solve your LOP/drop/cast issue but is it normal for it to overhang the edge of the stock?

BTW, nice looking wood! :D

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I came without instructions so I'm not sure if it can be ground to fit or not. Going to take it out and shoot it first, right now I'm just happy to have a gun that fits for once.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts