Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone here has a 500 with a rifled barrel. I'm thinking about getting one, and was wondering how well it performs and if anyone has any other suggestions.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
i have one with isb and a bushnell banner on top. works real well!! youll have to shop around to find a good price but mine likes lightfields and i have taken many deer with her...although not this year( been using the muzzle loader conversion barrel). trying multiple loads from different manufactors is key to see what shoots well in your barrel. worth the money if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I have a model 500 crown grade that I got as a combo. It has a 28 inch vent ribe barrel and a 24 inch rifled barrel with iron sights. I have used the rifled barrel to take many deer. Mine likes Remington copper solids.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I have a full rifled barrel on my 500. And I have shot deer out to 125yds with lightfield 3" ISD. The barrel that is on mine shoots great. Find a round that it likes and it will have nice tight groups. Well worth it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.