Shotgun Forum banner

$$$

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  cordite 
#1 ·
What's the usual price you can find a remington 1100 for? I'm not talking about msrp I'm talking about the average store price. Also the same question for the Browning gold?

#3 ·
I always go online to get an idea of the absolute lowest prices. My favorite site is www.gunbroker.com but there are other great sites. Validate what sales tax (if any) and shipping would be to get your total price. Once I know what I can get it for I TRY to buy it locally for something near that price.

I have been told by gun shop owners that now is a good time to buy a used shotgun since many hunters upgrade just prior to the bird seasons opening. Those hunters trade in quality shotguns on their new purchase.

#6 ·
JMCCOYB said:
Cordite--Help! Where can I get a Rem 1100 20ga in good or better shape for $250? I'll drive overnight if necessary!!
LOL... That was pure luck. I have seen them come thru with an extra barrel for $400.00 though.
If I come up with any outstanding deals, I'll be sure to notify the board first, unless I buy it.
I bought a Mossberg 500 magnum 20 ga. for $125.00 in beautiful shape, and like a dummy I let it go to a friend who just had to have it. Currently, He's trying to get me to part with my 12 ga 1100, and I promptly put my foot down......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.