Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
8,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not apples to apples but in a cost comparison is the DT10 worth it. I feel both will be comfortable to shoot or I will make them so. This gun will be used 75% for skeet and 25% for other things such as SC`s. I probably will tube it. Thanks...

·
Registered
17,956 Posts
Wouldn't be to me! I used to have a 682 Unsingle Trap gun. I've never seen anything I particularly liked about the DT-10 over the 682, myself, but that's just me! I'm told they are supposed to last longer, the DT that is. You'd have to shoot a heck of a lot to wear out a 682 beyond reasonable care and repair. I don't particularly like the lock up on the DT either, but again, it's just me! Whatever floats your boat!

BP

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Burnt Powder said:
I'm told they are supposed to last longer, the DT that is. You'd have to shoot a heck of a lot to wear out a 682 beyond reasonable care and repair.
The DT10 might shoot 10mm shells verses 9.5mm shells from the 682. :lol:

The DT10 has a detachable trigger and a different lock up. The DT10 is als a bit heavier and a lot more expensive. I have shot both and I have 2 68x series guns and love the feel of them.

Check out Larry F.'s auctions for prices
http://www.auctionarms.com/search/aucti ... d=kimberly
He buys Berettas from a Europiean distributor and he seems to have the best prices on 682s and DT10s. You should ask him about the differences between the guns. FYI, if you buy a gun from him you will no be able to service it in the US.

Have you ever shot a DT10 or a 682? If not you should.

·
Banned
8,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the bulkier feel a DT10 has. I`m browning guy and it feels more like what I`m accustomed to. I`m still all ears. I have checked out the person you mentioned. Yes he has a great deal. I don`t have a problem with sending it to Cole if it needs service.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I love the DT10. I am actually saving for one for this coming summer or fall. Good luck w/ it!

Van

·
Premium Member
20,014 Posts
cbxchris said:
I know its not apples to apples but in a cost comparison is the DT10 worth it.
I think you have been around long enough to know that only YOU can answer the question of "is it worth it".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts