Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering upgrading to a 692 I currently have a 687 silver pigeon 5 sporting 30 inch barrel I'm looking at 692 with a 32 inch barrel it feels and points nice please post your likes and dislike of the 692. Thanks john

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
Unless you have the urge for a new gun with longer barrels I would keep the 687 Sporting. FYI the 687 SPORTING models are discontinued in the US. Field models are still available however. The problems with the 692 are easily found by doing a search. A gently used DT 10 would be an option at the price point of the 692. JMHO

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
smallieman said:
I thought they would have corrected the ejector problems.
Steady now! It's only been a problem for 8 years and it's only really a problem to the owners. Apparently Beretta claims the ejectors are okay now.

If you like the 692 and you don't mind replacing the little 'O' rings every few thousand rounds, go for it.

·
Registered
I lost them all in a boating accident.
18,042 Posts
eddie k said:
692's did well at the Olympic's.I'm sure they have many thousand's of rounds through those gun's.
692 or DT-11?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.