Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hunter Black-Quote:In the Spring of 2001 Hunter harvested his first 2 eastern turkeys in Ohio, making him possibly the "youngest hunter in modern times to harvest a turkey". Hunter has completed the Turkey Hunting Grand Slam, making him the youngest ever to complete it! Now Hunter has seen the Turkey Hunting World Slam, this is now his QUEST! When He Completes His World Slam, He Will Again Break the World Record for The Youngest Hunter To Complete A World Slam. MoreJay G. Shotgunworld.com

·
Registered
541 Posts
Sweet that is a kid that will have his own t.v. show soon. you can expect to see him on some soon I would think..... What nice parents he has, lucky boy

·
Registered
985 Posts
WOW, that is great. Where was this? In WI you can not hunt without the safty card adn you can't get that untill your 12. I wanna know where I can take my young kids out with more than a bb gun. Let the dog hunt the birds, ... you hunt the dog.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, it's Hunter, the boy whom you talked about so many year's ago... I'd like to announce that I'm going back into Professional Hunting... You have NO idea how much I've missed it.. I am now the age of 15, and guess what, I'm happy to be back. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts