Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've checked past posts,but I'm still not clear.It would seem to me that for the gun to be set up for light loads,the "light/std" arrow should be pointed to the muzzle.

I think the confussion is from the fact that manual doesn't mention the arrows..

To put it another way,my piston is in the same position as in the pic on page 14 of the manual.

Really need help here,have a round of sporting on Tuesday :D

best regards,

Rob

·
Registered
104 Posts
My piston doesn,t have a arrow, instead it has a M on it for magnum. If the M is closer to the muzzle it is set for magnum loads. If the M is closer to the trigger, it is set for light or field loads. I would think in your case, the arrow repesents the M. Hope this helps. Willaim

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just checked and the magnum end is pointed toward the muzzle,but in this position the magnum arrow is pointed back toward the trigger.The strange part is that the arrows point toward each other.Like this.

light magnum
---------> <----------
std. heavy

Now see why I'm confussed?

Rob

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
light magnum
------> <---------
std heavy

Viewed this way the word magnum and heavy are upside down.Surely this would indicate that this is the light/std configuration,since this is readable upright,and the arrow is pointed toward the muzzle.

Italians!...go figure....

Rob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts