Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have found a 16ga 870 Express and was curious to now how many of these or how many years they were made. This is the first one I have seen. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My understanding is they were only made 3 or 4 years.

I've just aquired one myself with the synthetic stock. I think I'm in love with this shotgun.

I've shot 2 rounds of skeet for the first time in my life and I think I'm hooked on that also. I bought mine used but found on close inspection, that it had never been fired. Now its had 50 rounds through it and its working great.

I like the fact that Remington put it on the 16Ga. frame just like they've been doing the 12Ga. all these many years! "Wink, Wink, Wink!"

Yea, I know that will bring up all of the people talking about how heavy it is and that it should have been put on a 20Ga. frame. Big deal the weight is perfect for me and it shoots great.

Anyone that thinks its too heavy needs vitamins and exercise so they can carry it. Just kidding to all of you with weak arms.

Bulletpusher

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone for your help. I think I'm going to buy this one. It also has the synthetic stock.It's not new but in good condition and the guy only wants $150 for it. Thanks again.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Not a big demand for 16ga i like 16ga myself but i stick with 12ga. Seems Remington just makes them as demand comes and goes. Thats nice of them to make them off and on seeing that their is no steady demand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.